[CAUT] Harpsichord stringing question

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:17:40 -0500

Jeff,

It "should" have a scale sheet that came with it. Our Phillips & Martin
did. If not, I'd suggest contacting Zimmerman, give them the necessary info
(model, etc.) & ask for one.

Otherwise, about all you can do is mic the string and replace it with the
same type of wire
red, yellow, etc.). Did the wire he's using come with the instrument?

Avery