[CAUT] A-440 again

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:57:58 -0500

"Poverty" is probably a factor in how often the piano is not tuned.  The
reason for not installing a climate control system (as far as I can tell),
is that it would be visible underneath the piano and would detract from
performances.

I am not charging anything for pitch corrections unless it is more than 15
cents.  I have no contract or job description, and so I am abiding by an
oral agreement to tune at a set price that I made some years ago.
David