[CAUT] Harpsichord questions (long)

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:06:14 -0500

Robert, Margaret, Geoffrey, Malcolm & list, (just trying to cover all the
bases.) :-)

Maybe one of you or someone else on the list can help me with a problem I'm
having with our new Maene Fortepiano.

Evidently, the keyboard has a very snug fit and now that's it's been here for
a while, I can no longer get the keyboard to come out so I can do any work on
it. Thankfully, I haven't needed to yet but I'd sure like to correct that
problem before I do!

When Malcolm was here to do the dedication recital, everything worked fine.

Any suggestions from anyone?

>Robert A. Murphy
>Piano Technician & Curator of Fortepianos
>Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Thanks.

Avery Todd
University of Houston