[CAUT] PVC-E glue/keytops

Jeff Olson jlolson@cal.net
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:21:51 -0700

David I.:

"I LOVE THIS GLUE...except it's propensity to sneak onto the keytop...It
went as fast as my spray glue.   With the spray glue I could clean after the
entire job with paint thinner to remove overspray, glue on fingers etc...."

Mineral spirits will dissolve PCV-E, too, in my experience.  In recent
years, I tend to keep the keys clean with wet cloth as I go, but there's
still some glue residue I always miss, and a cloth dampened with mineral
spirits seems to erase my sins (if it only worked in other areas of my life
as well :-)....

Best,

Jeff 0.