[CAUT] Pricing of upright versus grand hammer installation

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:19:01 -0600

Thanks for the clarification, Kent. Reading the policy, it sounds like
boilerplate to me. But if what you say is true, I guess we need to accept
it.
    BTW, I don't ignore the policy, myself, just chafe at it. And thought a
good "blast of the cannon" or two might provoke revisiting the issue. I
guess it's already been revisited. Stupid law, in many of its applications,
if it applies to us.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico