[CAUT] a new one for me

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 20:11:13 EDT

In a message dated 4/7/2005 2:10:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jtanner@mozart.sc.edu writes:

We  haven't been able to come up with a way to post signs in the rooms
that  will stay there.  You can't drive screws into the sound "proofing"
in  these walls.  I taped signs on the steel doors, but they lasted
about  as long as it took to rip the tape off.

I use pachaging tape. It's about an inch wide, and much stronger than  scotch
tape. They have to rip the paper to take it off the door. (which some of
them have done).

Wim