[CAUT] a new one for me

Jeff Olson jlolson@cal.net
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:43:57 -0700

Wim:

"I went to practice room he indicated on the form, and sure enough, when =
I removed the fall board, there were 10 harmonicas laying on the keys. I =
had never seen that before. I've seen a dead bird, mice and cockroaches, =
and of course your usual menagerie of pens, pencils, jewelry, etc. But =
never 10 harmonicas."

Once I heard a sort of fluttery sound while playing an older upright, =
like paper vibrating against the soundboard.  On closer inspection, I =
discovered several rolls of hundred dollar bills crammed in under the =
lower harp.

Unfortunately, then I woke up from my dream.

:-((  Jeff 0.