[CAUT] Story & Clark Prelude 152

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:47:07 -0500

Yeah, you rite, but sometimes I just need to be in a bad mood for a while.....es

----- Original Message -----
From: Fred Sturm
To: ed440@mindspring.com, College and University Technicians
Sent: 3/31/2005 6:40:14 PM
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Story & Clark Prelude 152

On 3/31/05 4:02 PM, "Ed Sutton" <ed440@mindspring.com> wrote:

Fred-

Well...the customer bought this contraption contrary to my advice because she saw no reason to avoid such a good bargain....$5000 and shaped like a grand piano...
And now you are challenging me to do good work on it!

Ed  :-(   Sutton

Not so much good work as avoiding call backs. Takes next to no time. Scrap buckskin costs next to nothing. Snip, snip, stuff it in. Fixed for good. Next squeak you will know is somewhere else, so you’ll save that much time. And you know there will be another squeak. Maybe the lacquer on those shiny rods attaching itself to the bushing cloth next ;-)
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico