[CAUT] A-392

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:01:14 -0500

Fred,

>         Back to the original question, my RCT can handle -200=A2 (or -187=
=A2=20
> or whatever you want), and will calculate any HT (if it's not pre-loaded,=
=20
> you can make a custom one). I liked my SAT, but now it sits on the shelf.

I was wrong about the number. It is supposed to be A-392 which needs a=20
-199.98 cents offset on my SAT. However it will only go down to -198.7=20
cents. I imagine that'll be "close enough" though. :-)

I can't remember who posted the French Baroque thing but he was correct.=20
The ensemble is doing
Charpentier's Acteon.

>Regards,
>Fred Sturm