[CAUT] Tightening Screws as part of regular maintenance

Jorgensen, Michael L jorge1ml@cmich.edu
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 05:48:42 -0400

636 screws tigthened one every three seconds equals 1908 seconds or 31 minutes.
Just for interest.   How long do you spend on screw tightening and regulation when doing one of those Yamaha Servicebond cards?
-Mike Jorgensen