[CAUT] Membership update

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:46:02 -0600

Hi Dale,
	No intent here to by-pass or undercut the home office effort. As it
happens, an email from Kent, letting us know about the new caut data
collection sheet (as part of the dues packet) arrived a day after Wim asked
me whether he should post about trying to up-date the caut page data (which
has been very badly out of date for some time). We very much look forward
to having accurate and up-dated data on PTG member cauts.
	I suspect that it will be at least six months before the home office data
is collected and entered, then maybe automatically linked in some way to
the caut page. So let's look at this as an interim clean up effort, and a
way to get folks to visit the page and let us know what else needs to be
up-dated (and maybe volunteer to take on a task, like Wim did).
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico

--On Thursday, September 16, 2004 7:50 AM -0500 Dale Probst