[CAUT] Membership update

Otto Keyes okeyes@uidaho.edu
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:40:03 -0700

O.K. is okay, but you might add the location.  The University of Idaho =
is in Moscow, Idaho.

Thanks,

Otto
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@aol.com=20
  To: caut@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 7:16 AM
  Subject: [CAUT] Membership update

  Dear CAUT members:

  In an effort to update the current CAUT list on the PTG web site, =
please take a moment and make sure all the information is correct. Not =
only check your name, but if you know of a tech who is no longer at a =
school, please let me know. This information will passed along to our =
web master, who will then correct the information. Also, if you know a =
CAUT tech, whether he/she is a member of PTG or not, full time, part =
time, contract, or other, who is not on the list, please encourage =
him/her to contact me. We want as many members as possible.=20

  To check the CAUT list go to www.ptg.org/caut.php/techlist.htm

  Thanks

  Wim=20