[CAUT] Voicing

BobDavis88@aol.com BobDavis88@aol.com
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:24:35 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2004 5:49:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
keenas.pianos@rcn.com writes:
This season has posed a new problem.  We had a very damp summer.
If you believe this to be moisture related, did someone suggest ironing?
Anything you do to the strike point will affect the entire dynamic range, which is
I believe what the artist is asking for (not more power, just a little
brightness). Ironing doesn't usually do very much, but you might not be asking for
very much, and it's reversible. Combined with blending in from the tenor, it
might do the trick.

Bob Davis