[CAUT] OT request for Nashville

Otto Keyes okeyes@uidaho.edu
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:43:39 -0700

Re: [CAUT] key lead pliers?Cancel that!  Hassle & cost not worth the =
trouble for a small item.  Thanks again to those who offered assistance.

Otto
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Otto Keyes=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 10:11 AM
  Subject: [CAUT] OT request for Nashville

  Say, would anybody in the Nashville vicinity be able to pick up a =
package in the  37211  zip code area of Nashville & ship it off to me in =
Idaho?  I would be prepared to compensate the lucky individual willing =
to provide this service if it becomes necessary.  Will try to make other =
arrangements, but need to know soon if someone can do this for me.

  Thanks,

  Otto

  Contact info:

  okeyes@uidaho.edu