[CAUT] weekend

Robert A Murphy murphyr@msu.edu
Wed, 01 Sep 2004 10:30:16 -0400

Hi Bill,

I see you're still up to your time-tested techniques!  Given the
circumstances, hope you're having a decent start to the semester.  Believe
me, it's very strange (and difficult) for me NOT beginning the semester at
MSU this Fall...

Just so you don't think I'll be leasing shop space over the semester, I'm
coming in Friday and over the Labor Day weekend to make a final voicing pass
on the Hill and dung my stuff out before turning in my keys to Sarah first
thing Tuesday morning.  Maybe we can have coffee if you're not making an
early break for the long weekend.

See you,
Robert