[CAUT] Organs and RH

Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:56:29 -0600

At 20:28 11/23/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Geoffrey,
>
>Glad to know I'm not the only one with this predicament!
>
>I need to get with the organ man and see what he thinks will be best for
>the organ. This is a very expensive organ so the school may want to
>reconsider a room RH control device. I know little about organs, but what
>you say makes sense.
>
>Thanks for your feedback,
>Jim Busby BYU
>

 >>20-50% or so. Willard Martin (Pennsylvania).
  Jim

If it's a Martin harpsichord, >>IT<< ain't cheap either!!!!!

Our harpsichords are in a separate practice room with a room humidifier
_and_ room de-humidifier.   Lessons on the 2 & 3 manual organs are
where  _they_ are, harpsichord lessons are in the harpsichord
room.  Harpsichords move to other locations only for recitals/concerts.

Conrad Hoffsommer

Early to rise: early to bed;
Makes a man healthy, and socially dead.