[CAUT] viewing list formats?

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:40:46 -0500

not at all!  i took it humorously.  guess having debunked a recent
sales call on the very subject just had me in the frame of mind

my reply was merely suggesting that as a full time caut, there are a
lot more important items in the monthly budget than how fast  my home
computer surfs

the other side is that dsl and cable hookups should be cheaper than
dial up.  That's equipment those companies had sitting there doing
nothing until they figured out that there's enough gullible computer
nerds out there who would sacrifice food for their family or extra
dollars towards retirement or college for faster speed.  It's gouging.
To me it just makes no sense.

I meant no offense in my reply

jeff