[CAUT] Cleaning Grand Covers

michelle stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:50:57 -0500

HEH!!

*Ours* are so old, they are beyond be able to be cleaned.
So now they aren't dirty- they have "character".

:B

I was told by someone at Pianotek/Schaff (I forgot who/m) that washing them
may affect the waterproofing/flamibility (??) in the fabric.
They didn't advise washing them in any way. Just a damp cloth. (yeah-
that'll do wonders, huh??)

I'd try and get in contact with the actual company that made them. If they
are nice padded ones they are rather new??

:)
Stranges with 2 cents

--On Wednesday, November 17, 2004 11:53 AM -0500 "Dempsey Jr., Paul E"