[CAUT] teaching piano tuning

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 06:21:48 -0600

OK, so let's _get_ real. Finish the sentence. ""In a study of four
different voicing techniques carried out on pianos otherwise identical,
it was found that  33% of college university professors thought all the
techniques produced 'dreadful' results, 33% though all the techniques
produced 'magnificent' results, and 33% would offer no opinion until
they had heard all the opinions of all the other professors."

The point is that I don't think all college level activity is expected
to follow the scientific method.

Kent Swafford