Petrof

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Thu, 20 May 2004 15:16:11 -0600

Hi Ric,
	Yes, I believe you are correct. I have heard from a couple sources that
Geneva International picks and chooses which pianos it accepts from Petrof,
which accounts, no doubt, for a good deal of the quality improvement in the
Petrof line within the USA over the past several years - which have been
rather remarkable, BTW. I think GIC also does a good deal of prep work
before shipping to dealers.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico

--On Thursday, May 20, 2004 8:43 PM +0200 Richard Brekne