Petrof in the News

Otto Keyes okeyes@uidaho.edu
Thu, 20 May 2004 09:59:08 -0700

Bill,

"Of course, once Otto was on board..." ....there might only be holes in the bottom of the boat!  I'm great with drills, but lousy at whittling corks!

Glad you enjoyed it anyway.

Otto
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bdshull@aol.com
  To: caut@ptg.org
  Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 9:42 AM
  Subject: Re: Petrof in the News

  Private Memo to Bob Hohf and Barbara Cassady:

  There has to be a place somewhere in the Journal staff for Otto....I didn't go to the url until I read Otto's post...couldn't help it after that.....

  Of course, once Otto was on board...

  But it would be incredible fun....

  Hmmm Fred and Vince, maybe the CAUT Newsletter needs a regular Otto Keyes byline...?  We might actually be able to SELL copies....

  Couldn't resist posting this on the CAUT list...sorry!   And thanks, Otto!

  Bill Shull