Wim Blees, proposal 12, to ptg-l?

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:58:04 -0500

Hello Wim and Chris,

Might I suggest this goes either off list or if you think it of value to
discuss with other members, to the PTG-L listserv? Might be a better fit...

ptg-l -- a list for PTG related discussions
The "ptg-l" list is intended for discussions about the PTG itself (policies,
politics, announcements, etc.). It is for PTG members only.

I really appreciate keeping the CAUT a political free zone whenever
possible.

Thanks,
Scott, Murray State, Murry, KY