Celesta regulation

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:06:15 -0700

Hi, Doug,

At the risk of "me-tooing"...what Fred said.

I've seen mostly Jencos and Mustels, with a few Shiedmeyers.  They are all
slightly different...think tracker organs from different makers.  Jencos,
being less robustly built, are more prone to wire bending problems; and, in
a couple of spots, that is what you might have to do.  Mustel and
Schiedmeyer are more technician-friendly.

I especially agree with Fred on the time, maybe even more, if this is your
first one.  Steve's articles are a good place to start.

Two other thoughts:

  - Things aren't always what they seem (or, go where you think they should
be going); and,

  - First, do no harm...(I know, you knew that.)

Cheers!

Horace