Journal Articles

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Tue, 01 Jun 2004 18:23:25 -0700

At 12:56 PM 6/1/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Susan,
>
>Do you think seasons may have played a factor in the loosening of centers,
>or is it pretty much wear & tear?
>
>thanks,
>Mark C.

-----

Hi, Mark

Our seasons are very mild and steady. When it's hot (usually not too hot)
the rains stop. When the rains are going, the heat is on, and moderates
the humidity. (Piano heaven, more or less ...)

It's a heavily used piano, played for master classes once a week, as
well as concerts. Some of the students don't hold back on volume. At
least they play musically.

Best,
Susan