Dear Journal Readers

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:11:51 +0200

Disturbing post you present us here John.

I suppose its no good asking why they should want to replace you....
even in general terms... but I will anyways. As an avid reader of the
journal,  I am sure I speak for very many in saying what a wonderful job
of illustrating  you have done.  Anyone who shall find themselves taking
over is going to have quite an act to follow.

I sure would like to know what this is all about tho.  I dont like the
uneasy feeling these kind of unanwered questions leaves in my stomach...

In anycase... Thanks for all your hard work

Richard Brekne