Coffee spill -- Update

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:06:39 +0200

Thanks for the reply Gary.  I have recieve a few privat notes along
these lines and aside from David I.'s posting this seems to be the
general consensus.  So I filed my report along my origional lines today.

Btw.

This is day three since the spill.  The culprit has been found and the
action to be taken is under consideration.  The bridge cap has formed 7
hairline cracks around bridgepin holes. 4 along the back of the bridge
and 3 along the front.  Thats 7 out of 30 holes that I removed the pins
from.  The rest of the bridge is clean as a whistle and no sign of cracks.

I'm going to wait until the weekend to reinsert / replace the pins so I
will know how loose they end up.  I'm opting for filling with CA.

Cheers
RicB