short short prop

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:30:45 -0600

You could also then have 3 sizes; 1=BD" (thin), 2=BD" (wide), and 4" =
(tall)=20
=20
Jim Busby
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of =
Tim Coates
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 9:21 AM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: short short prop
=20
Wim,=20
=20
My singers have made a prop that you ask about. They took a block of =
wood and covered it with black felt. They also put a sign on it, "Do not =
remove from piano". I don't care if it is in there. Doesn't cause =
noises. Very sturdy and doesn't mar.=20
=20
Tim Coates=20
University of South Dakota=20
Universtiy of Sioux Falls=20
=20
On Apr 16, 2004, at 9:53 AM, Wimblees@aol.com wrote:=20
	=20
	Performers, mostly students, using the B in our recital hall don't want =
the lid all the way down, but also don't want it up about a foot with =
the short prop that comes standard with this model. So they are using a =
black board eraser to prop up the lid about 4 inches. It doesn't look =
"bad," but last night, as I was sitting there looking at it, I got to =
thinking there's got to be a better way. Short of making a short prop =
out of wood, painting it black and attaching it somehow, do any of you =
have any suggestions. (be nice).=20
	 =20
	Wim=20
	Willem Blees, RPT=20