short short prop

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:53:59 EDT

Performers, mostly students, using the B in our recital hall don't want the
lid all the way down, but also don't want it up about a foot with the short
prop that comes standard with this model. So they are using a black board eraser
to prop up the lid about 4 inches. It doesn't look "bad," but last night, as I
was sitting there looking at it, I got to thinking there's got to be a better
way. Short of making a short prop out of wood, painting it black and
attaching it somehow, do any of you have any suggestions. (be nice).

Wim
Willem Blees, RPT
Piano tuner/technician
School of Music