Our new CF III

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:31:27 +0200

Hi Folks

For any of you who can read Norwegian, the following link is an article
from the local newspaper about the Grieg Academy for Music taking
delivery of its new Yamaha CF III.  Interesteds that dont read Norsk can
always click on the << Translate this page >> services available on the net.

http://bt.no/lokalt/byen/article236644

We are extremely pleased with this instrument, and find it to far exceed
any and all expectations we had for it.  It was quite the struggle to
choose between the <<traditional>> Steinway D and an alternative.....
not to mention the Yamaha.  But after nearly  3 months now there is no
one who would have had it any other way.  Quite the opposite.... the
general feeling is that Yamaha has truly come of age in the serious
concert grand market.... Move over Steinway !

Cheers
RicB