CA - Loose Pins

Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:46:20 -0500

At 11:38 4/12/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Susan
>
>In what type of store do you find this particular brand? I've found a
>source for
>some good CA at an out-of-town hobby shop but so far, haven't found anything
>similar where I've looked here in Houston. In a town THIS big, there must be
>some somewhere! :-) Thanks.
>
>Avery
>
>>I like Quicktite by Loctite, in the .18 or .36 oz. (5 or 10 gm.) size. It
>>has a long narrow spout, and a little needle in the cap, and it slips
>>into my kit right next to the small bottle of Elmer's.
>>Regards,
>>
>>Susan Kline

I'm certainly not Susie, but

Walmart/Ace...

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder