butterfly was Re: Re[2]: Kawai heavy action (long)

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 11:33:53 EDT

In a message dated 4/9/04 8:41:38 AM Central Daylight Time, fssturm@unm.edu
writes:
BTW, it was a joy to regulate rep spring tension on a Schwander again
(it's been a while). So fast and easy to deal with compared to the
butterfly. A shame it doesn't perform quite as well. Anyone care to comment
on just how and why the butterfly came to be universally accepted as pretty
much the only game in town?
Regards,
Fred Sturm
Fred

I can't shed light on why the butter fly is universally accepted, but can you
please explain the comment, "shame it doesn't perform as well." This is new
to me. Why, or how, does it not perform as well?

Wim