Strings riding up (was Tuning stability)

Jorgensen, Michael L jorge1ml@cmich.edu
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 08:07:04 -0400

David,
    The issues regarding the bridge itself, it's nature, and behavior were analyzed to the splitting of hairs.  However, the strings are the other partners in termination, and their nature and behavior was only slightly touched on.   (Perhaps they hide the secret to how any string could ever climb a bridge pin).  I suspect the experts are just about totally bored out of their minds with this thread so they won't consider this bait, feeding time is over.
     I can only report what did happen with our D after tapping bridge pins which was an idea I got from Roger Jolly a year or so ago. It worked!
-Mike