Strings riding up (was Tuning stability)

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 09:52:13 -0400

Hello Mike -
You're right.  They haven't been discussed and they are interesting and
imaginative, but do you honestly think that either concept plays a role in
the issues surrounding string termination at the bridge?  If so, how would
your experience with your D relate to these, or any of the other factors
discussed?

David Skolnik