Superglue

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 22:46:52 -0800

List,

This has probably been mentioned before but I had a oversized birdseye while repinning an action and tried a little CA with a #19 center pin swabbing it in the hole.  Worked like a charm, certainly better than a #26 center pin.   I also came across a Loctite CA product with a brush inside for application.  It really works great for a quick and dirty keybushing repair where water damage had loosened several bushings...I know, I know...I don't normally do that but time was of the essence.  I'm keeping an eye on how well the brush keeps from building up dried CA glue.  So far no problem but I'm putting it back in the bottle quickly.

David I.