Piano Tech Aide Checklist.doc

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 23:59:56 EST

In a message dated 4/1/2004 9:13:00 PM Central Standard Time,
Rick.Florence@asu.edu writes:
It has been our experience at ASU that students treat the pianos better when
we keep up the finish as well as the inside.  Besides, we like our pianos
looking good.

Rick
Thanks for the answer Rick. I don't know if that will work here at UA. Hell,
even our brand new B and D on the stage get treated like they are desks.
Within a week after we received our new B two years ago, which is in the recital
hall, also used by the music appreciation classes, one of our TA's scratched up
the top when he put his briefcase on it, and slid it off at the end of the
session.

Wim