Strings riding up (was Tuning stability)

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 11:31:35 EST

roger.j@sasktel.net writes:
I am chuckling Wim,   but ask yourself this question.   Did I clean up the
strings with out tapping strings?

Now I have to revise my class notes.    <G>   Most times I do mention, leave
the strings alone.    Must have been in my oldziemers  phase.

Hope to see ya in KC
Roger
You probably mentioned. It is my fault for not listening. I was probably
talking to someone else, or sleeping. I've got to do something to pass the time in
your class. (big grin).

Wim