Tuning stability

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 09:17:05 -0600

Hey  Mark,
                          Tune to A442, lift strings etc. Then tune
it.   Move on.   I have a big grin on my face.
Regards Roger

Most piano factories are shipping pianos out the door a full half semi tone
sharp.   Tuned a dozen Bechstein's in January hot from the factory all were
tuned to A445.       A real treat since one had to be prepped for a concert
involving a wind trio.              A440 what!!!!!!!!!   Hell close enough
for Rock and Roll.