Piano Tech Aide Checklist.doc

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:53:36 EST

Alan
I don't have any experience with work study students doing any real piano
work All mine does is move the pianos off and on stage. (I did have him drill the
screw holes in a pin block, and he helped me take the plate in and out of the
piano.)

But the thing that I have question about is the case polishing and touch up.
Don't tell me you actually care about the case of the pianos in a practice
room?

Wim

In a message dated 3/31/2004 3:39:33 PM Central Standard Time,