Digital cameras

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 07:32:08 -0700

We got that smoke yesterday here in Albuquerque. Sunset reminded me of the
past two years with the Los Alamos fire and the Show Low, Arizona fire. The
fact that that much smoke could make it here from California was
mind-boggling. Sore throat, runny nose, mildly stinging eyes. Must be
really horrible in southern Cal.
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico

--On Thursday, October 30, 2003 8:13 PM -0700 Jim Busby <jim_busby@byu.edu>