Humidity control

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 07:24:41 -0700

I'm not up on these things all that well. Does HTML give the option of
blowing up a figure to get finer detail? What Claud had was mostly charts
and diagrams, and while he handed out printouts at the class, many of them
were not very useful, since we couldn't see detail, or in some cases, read
text and labels. I believe you will find they are mostly graphics files. At
any rate, whatever seems most useful and efficient will be great.
Fred

--On Thursday, October 30, 2003 7:04 AM -0600 scott.thile@murraystate.edu