Humidity control

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:32:46 -0500

Hi Don,

Please send me a copy. If it would be possible, perhaps you could edit it
down to the most essential details to reduce the size of the file. I'm sure
we can trust you to know what would be of the most use to us. If that
doesn't seem practical or would reduce the value of the presentation too
much....*never mind*.

Eric Wolfley
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati