Humidity control

scott.thile@murraystate.edu scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:36:15 -0600

Hello Eric and all,

I haven't heard anything about this and never received any information, but
would be happy to post it or link to it if someone has the info.

Thanks,
Scott, CAUT Webmaster
-------------
Scott E. Thile, RPT
Department of Music
--------------------------
Murray State University, Murray, KY
mailto:scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Work Website:
http://campus.murraystate.edu/staff/scott.thile/index.html
My faith:
http://campus.murraystate.edu/staff/scott.thile/Christian/index.html
My Ministry:
http://radioministries.org
Nickel Creek Website: http://www.nickelcreek.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel)
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 10:56 AM
To: 'College and University Technicians'
Subject: Humidity control

I remember there was talk after the CAUT forum in Dallas that Claud
Kissmann's presentation was going to be placed on the CAUT website in some
form or manner for us to access in our quests. I don't see any reference or
link to it there and am wondering if that idea is still pending or if I'm
just blind and can't find it for some reason. Anybody know?

Thanks