Lance L. ....

Mark Cramer Cramer@BrandonU.CA
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:06:33 -0500

Hi Lance,

I'm really enjoying the discussion you've opened on front duplex noise. This
topic has come around before, and I was skeptical as to whether any new
thoughts would come to light. Gladly I was wrong, and there's at least one
idea I would like to test.

I am worried however, that I might miss one of your good comments, as your
posts show up in my inbox without a name or topic, and the lengthy detailed
message description (pasted in below). With all the spam I'm having to "bulk
delete," I'm worried I might delete your msg. by accident.

Is there some way you can re-format your posts to correct this... if it's
not an inconvenience?

Your comments are certainly being read and appreciated!

thanks,
Mark Cramer,
Brandon University

------=_NextPartTM-000-ae5b65e8-21d3-49d2-8dde-5c2499f1bc33