CA ing bridge pins

Jeff Stickney jpstickney@montanadsl.net
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 22:28:46 -0600

List,
	Sorry to jump in a little late on this, but I have one question regarding
use of CA on bridge pins.  It sounds like a great solution for loose
pins/false beats, the same as in a pin block (not the false beats part), but
as Dan Levitan brought up in the August issue of the PTJ, is this a problem
for the rebuilder when it comes time to pull the pins?  Does the CA lose
it's grip over time, and the pins come out easily, or is this a potential
problem in the long term?

Thanks,
Jeff Stickney, RPT
University of Montana