Capo Buzz

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:37:52 -0400

Lance-

Somewhere I have a diagram of a gadget that pulls the strings out of the =
way so you can work on the bearing surface.
If you want, I'll look for it and send you a copy.

Ed S.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Lance Lafargue=20
  To: 'College and University Technicians'=20
  Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 9:25 PM
  Subject: RE: Capo Buzz

  I am told that the main problem lies in the V bar, not in the hammer, =
and that smoothing the bar with sandpaper will clean up the termination =
and permanently fix the buzz.  This is one of the few things I did not =
do, since I was really originally only out for a warranty tuning  ;  )   =
 Thoughts? =20

  =20

  Lance Lafargue, RPT

  LAFARGUE PIANOS