50-cm centerpins

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:34:22 +0200

Hello James Ellis,

Yes it is, long 60 cm in fact, they are sold like that, with a very
thin sharp end, at any piano parts supplier in Europe.

Check Jahnn
http://www.pianoteile.de/

or also Baumgartel www.pianoteile-baumgaertel.de

Also Renner (no Web site), Piano parts in France www.piano-parts.com.

etc...

I just received my WATANABE catalog (Japan) does not seem to be there
(nor any centerpin in fact). They have the nice tools used by Yamaha.

The hand tools, we call them "Tourne a gauche" in French (Turn to the
left, if you want a translation)

Greetings.

Isaac OLEG

Isaac OLEG