Capo Buzz

Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:54:30 +0200

Sounds to me like the capo bar isnt dressed well enough. Have you tried
sliding the strings back and forth laterally on the capo to see if this
helps at all ? Have you also tried lifting up on all the strings while
leveling them ?

Take a mirror and a flashlight and inspect the V termination. New or
not... if it needs dressing it needs dressing.

Cheers
RicB

--
Richard Brekne