case cleaning

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:54:25 -0400

Hi Alan,
The best cleaning I ever did on a piano case was using the Guardsman
product you mix with water.  But that was when I was working for
another technician years ago and don't even know if it's available
anymore.  Ace Hardware carries the spray Guardsman products, but they
look at you like you're from Venus if you ask about the
"mix-with-water" version.  One of the supply houses used to carry it,
but I don't see it in any of the current catalogs now.  I've tried the
spray versions and don't like them as well.

Other than that, I have the same question you have.
Jeff