CA ing bridge pins

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:30:12 +0000

Hi all

I've only got a few years experience with this, but I'd suggest you check
out the rubberized super glue sold made by Bob Smith industries.  My source
is the local hobby shop, but they are online
http://bsiadhesives.com

This glue is jet black, (I've used it for finish repairs, too) so it blends
in with the top of the bridge.  It only comes in medium viscosity.  I
believe that it is less likely to fracture with humidty shifts.  Like with
any CA, the key is careful application, good lighting, and ventilation, if
you are sensitive to the fumes.

Ron Koval
Concordia U

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected?  Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.