balance rail bushing removal - reinsertion

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 21 May 2003 21:20:56 +0200

Don't forget to check for a good clearance in the sides of the button
BEFORE beginning to glue. if not clean, a little file or even a
screwdriver, to "ream" the aperture so no time is lost while gluing.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech
17 rue de Choisy